Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1946: Born in Pasto, Colombia.
- 1968: First group exhibition at the Centro Colombo Americano in Bogotá.
- 1970: Received a degree in fine arts from Universidad de los Andes. Participated in the Biennial of Young Artists at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MAC) in Bogotá.
- 1972: Settled in Panama. Taught engraving at the University of Panama.
- 1973: Participated in the II Biennial of Graphic Arts in Cali.
- 1976: Exhibited at Casa de la Cultura in Quito.
- 1977-1978: Resided in Ecuador.
- 1979: Returned to Panama and founded the engraving workshop of the Panamanian Art Institute (Panarte).
- 1982: Studied lithography at the Experimental Graphic Workshop in Havana.
- 1983: Traveled to Spain to specialize in lithography.
- 1986: Won the National Prize for Painting at the XXX Colombian Artists' Salon.
- 1992: Participated in the exhibition Human Figure in Latin American Art at The Americas Collection, Miami.
- 2002: Presented her digital photography project Memoria digital (Digital Memory).