Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1968: Born in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
- 1990: Exchange studies at Ecole d'architecture de Paris-Villemin in Paris.
- 1991: Graduates with a degree in architecture form the University of Houston, Texas.
- 1998: Recipient of the Jack Goodman Award for Art & Technology, New York University.
- 1999: Participated in the showcase Zapping Zone at Hubert Winter Gallery, Vienna.
- 2000: Completed the master of arts degree at New York University.
- Participated in the AIM Fellowship art residency at the Bronx Museum of Art, New York.
- Exhibited at Momenta Art Gallery in Brooklyn, New York.
- 2003: Participated in Workspace
- 2005: Won first place for modified digital photography at the Simon I. Patiño Center, Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- 2006: Participated in the IV International Biennial of Media Art in Seoul, South Korea.
- 2007: Exhibited at the Korean Cultural Service in Beijing.
- 2009: Became a J. William Fulbright Scholar in Bolivia.
- Participated in the VII Encounter of the Hemispheric Institute of Performance and Politics, Museum of Architecture, National University of Colombia, Bogotá.
- 2011: Awarded the John Simon Guggenheim Foundation Fellowship.
- 2014: Participated in the Commission for Artists of the Cisneros Fontanals Foundation, Miami.
- 2019: Participated in the 45th National Artists’ Salon with El revés de la trama (The Reversal of the Plot), Santa Fé Gallery, Bogotá.
- 2020: Exhibited at LMAK Gallery, New York.