Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- 1968: Born in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
- 1990: Exchange studies at Ecole d'architecture de Paris-Villemin in Paris.
- 1991: Graduates with a degree in architecture form the University of Houston, Texas.
- 1998: Recipient of the Jack Goodman Award for Art & Technology, New York University.
- 1999: Participated in the showcase Zapping Zone at Hubert Winter Gallery, Vienna.
- 2000: Completed the master of arts degree at New York University.
- Participated in the AIM Fellowship art residency at the Bronx Museum of Art, New York.
- Exhibited at Momenta Art Gallery in Brooklyn, New York.
- 2003: Participated in Workspace
- 2005: Won first place for modified digital photography at the Simon I. Patiño Center, Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- 2006: Participated in the IV International Biennial of Media Art in Seoul, South Korea.
- 2007: Exhibited at the Korean Cultural Service in Beijing.
- 2009: Became a J. William Fulbright Scholar in Bolivia.
- Participated in the VII Encounter of the Hemispheric Institute of Performance and Politics, Museum of Architecture, National University of Colombia, Bogotá.
- 2011: Awarded the John Simon Guggenheim Foundation Fellowship.
- 2014: Participated in the Commission for Artists of the Cisneros Fontanals Foundation, Miami.
- 2019: Participated in the 45th National Artists’ Salon with El revés de la trama (The Reversal of the Plot), Santa Fé Gallery, Bogotá.
- 2020: Exhibited at LMAK Gallery, New York.