Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- 1939: Born in the Netherlands.
- 1962: Married Silvio Mutal.
- 1964: Arrived in Colombia.
- 1968: Settled in Lima, Peru.
- 1972: Exhibited at Carlos Rodríguez Gallery, Lima.
- 1974: Exhibited at D’Eendt Gallery, Ámsterdam.
- Participated in the Exhibition of the School of Visual Arts, Banco Continental Gallery, Lima.
- 1976: Exhibited at Daniel Gervis Gallery, Paris.
- Participated for the first time as part of a group in FIAC at Grand Palais, Paris.
- 1978: Exhibited at Galerie Nouvelles, The Hague.
- 1899: Participated in the exhibition 3000 años de escultura peruana (3000 Years of Peruvian Sculpture) at the Lima Art Museum.
- 1982: Participated for the first time in the European Sculpture Biennial in Normandy, France.
- 1985: First solo exhibition at Nohra Haime Gallery, New York.
- 1986: Settled in New York.
- 1989: Participated in the exhibition The Art of Peru at Galerie D'Art Contemporain, Montreal.
- 1992: Received the Excellent Maquette Award at Fujisankei Biennale, Japan.
- 1994: Received the Ueno Royal Museum Prize at Fujisankei Biennale, Japan.
- 2005: Inaugurated her work El ojo que llora (The Weeping Eye) as a tribute to the victims of the internal armed conflict in Peru.
- 2015: Presented the exhibition El espejo de piedra (The Stone Mirror) at MAC, Lima.
- 2016: Died in Lima.