Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- 1942: Born in Bogotá.
- 1970: Began art studies at David Manzur's studio.
- 1978: Exhibited at the Luis Angel Arango Library, Bogotá.
- 1981: Studied in Italy with Luis Camnitzer.
- 1988: Studied at the Istituto Di Marmo e d'Arte in Pietrasanta, Italy.
- 1984: Exhibited for the first time at Alonso Garcés Gallery, Bogotá.
- 1985: Participated in the exhibition 100 años de arte colombiano (100 Years of Colombian Art) at MAMBO.
- 1986: Solo exhibition Fuerzas Agustinianas (Augustinian Forces) at MAMBO.
- Participated in the II Havana Biennial, Cuba.
- 1989: Participated in the III Havana Biennial, Cuba.
- 1990: Participated in the XXXIII National Artist' Salon.
- 1992: Participated in a collective exhibition at the Queens Museum of Art, New York.
- 1993: Participated in the exhibition "ABC Contemporary Art from Argentina, Brazil and Colombia" at Sydney Mishkin Gallery in New York.
- 1995: Presented Fuerzas Agustinianas (Augustinian Forces) at the National Gallery in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 1997: Exhibited at the Alejandro Otero Museum in Caracas, Venezuela.
- 2001: Participated in an art exhibition at the National General Archive, Bogotá.
- 2007: Exhibited at Itchimbía Cultural Center in Quito, Ecuador.
- 2012: Exhibited at the Patricia and Phillip Frost Art Museum in Miami.
- 2019: Participated with several monumental sculptures in the exhibition Estructuras del Vacío (Structures of the Void) at MAMBO.