Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1949 : Born in London.
- 1956 : Arrived in Colombia in November with her family.
- 1969 : Participated in the XX National Artists’ salon at the Luis Ángel Arango Library.
- 1971 : Marriage to the Colombian painter Juan Cárdenas.
- Received recognition at the V National Salon in August, a young art event created by German Ferrer Barrera in 1967, which contributed significantly to promoting the new values of Latin American art.
- 1984 : Participated in the exhibition El dibujo actual en Colombia (Current Drawing in Colombia) at the Centro Colombo Americano in Bogotá.
- 1987 : Participated in the exhibition Dibujantes colombianos modernos. Un gran examen (Modern Colombian Cartoonists)
- 1990 : Participated in the exhibition Pinturas y dibujos (Paintings and Drawings) at Garcés Velásquez Gallery.
- 1995 : Participated in a painting exhibition in Washington Square East Galleries.
- 1996 : Obtained a master of arts from the New York University.
- Presented her graphical work in Diners magazine in Bogotá.
- 2003 : Awarded Colombian citizenship.
- 2014 : Presened the exhibition Figuración Geográfica (Geographical Figuration) at the Museo Bolivariano de Arte Contemporáneo Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino.