Translations:Marta María Pérez/14/en
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- 1959 : Born in Havana, Cuba.
- 1979 : Completed visual arts studies at Academia de Artes Plásticas San Alejandro in Havana.
- 1984 : Completed art studies at the Instituto Superior de Arte in the same city.
- 1990 : Participated in the XXI Sao Paulo Biennial.
- 1998 : Received the Guggenheim Fellowship.
- 1999 : Decorated for her contributions to culture by the Cuban Ministry of Culture.
- 2003 : Participated in the exhibition Mapas abiertos. Fotografía Latinoamericana 1991-2002 (Open Maps)
- 2007 : Participated in the exhibition Caribbean Encounters at the Brooklyn Museum in New York and in the Milan Triennial.
- 2010 : Works exhibited in photo and video exhibitions in Austria and France.
- 2016-2018 : Participated in the collective exhibition Radical Women
- 2020 : The National Museum of Fine Arts in Havana presented the exhibition Firmeza (Firmness).