Translations:Marta María Pérez/14/en
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1959 : Born in Havana, Cuba.
- 1979 : Completed visual arts studies at Academia de Artes Plásticas San Alejandro in Havana.
- 1984 : Completed art studies at the Instituto Superior de Arte in the same city.
- 1990 : Participated in the XXI Sao Paulo Biennial.
- 1998 : Received the Guggenheim Fellowship.
- 1999 : Decorated for her contributions to culture by the Cuban Ministry of Culture.
- 2003 : Participated in the exhibition Mapas abiertos. Fotografía Latinoamericana 1991-2002 (Open Maps)
- 2007 : Participated in the exhibition Caribbean Encounters at the Brooklyn Museum in New York and in the Milan Triennial.
- 2010 : Works exhibited in photo and video exhibitions in Austria and France.
- 2016-2018 : Participated in the collective exhibition Radical Women
- 2020 : The National Museum of Fine Arts in Havana presented the exhibition Firmeza (Firmness).