- 1991: Presented work at the V Regional Artists' Salon, Cali.
- 1992: Participated in the XXXIV National Artists' Salon
- 1994: Completed her studies in visual arts at Instituto Departamental de Bellas Artes, Cali.
- 1998: Participated in the 37th National Artists' Salon with the work Todo es sentido (Everything is Felt).
- 2000: Completed an undergraduate degree in sociology at Universidad del Valle.
- 2001: Participated in the exhibition Cimarronaje
- 2002: Completed studies in photography at the University of Luminy in Marseille, France.
- 2010: Participated in the exhibition New Acquisitions by Banco de la República at the Banco de la República Art Museum, now the Miguel Urrutia Art Museum (MAMU).
- 2015: Participated in the exhibition Afro at the National University of Colombia in Medellin alongside the artists Fabio Melecio Palacios and Freddy Sánchez Caballero.
- 2016: Presented at the exhibition Arte e identidad en el cabello (Art and Identity in Hair) in Cali, alongside Liliana Angulo, Ximena Vásquez, and Jairo Murillo.