Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1970: Born in México City.
- 1988-1992: Studied at the National School of Visual Arts at Mexico’s National Autonomous University (UNAM).
- 1993-1994: Won the Jóvenes Creadores fellowship from Mexico’s National Fund for Culture and the Arts in the category of sculpture.
- 1997: Solo exhibition Tierra Virgen (Virgin Land), Carrillo Gil Contemporary Art Museum, Mexico City.
- Participated in the Istanbul Biennial, Turkey and the second InSITE Biennial in 1994 in San Diego and Tijuana.
- 1999: Individual exhibition Americana III, at Jeu de Paume in Paris, France.
- 2000: Solo exhibitions Atl
- 2004: Exhibited at Eux Vives, Regards Croisés, Maison de la Culture Frontenac, Montreal, Canada.
- 2005: Installations in the Mexican pavilion at the Universal Exposition at Aichi, Japan.
- 2006: Solo exhibition, Adentrarse en la Tierra de la Abundancia (Coming Into the Land of Abundance) at Galería de Arte Mexicano, Mexico. Exhibits ICTHUS, a result of her residency at Espace d'Art, Contemporaine Andre Malraux in Colmar, France.
- 2007: Produced a permanent monumental work for the garden of Hotel Mandarín, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, México.
- 2008: Exhibited at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Hamilton, Canada and at Sculpture Sackville 2008 in Sackville, Canada.
- 2011: Exhibited in Hortus, the Garden of the Hermitage of Santa Isabel, Mérida, Yucatán.
- 2012: Participated in A-Part festival at the Chapel of Perseverance in Tarascon, France.
- 2015: Participated in Merano Art & Nature Spring 2015 in Italy and the Earth Art Exhibition at the Royal Botanical Garden in Hamilton, Canada.
- 2015-2018: Became a member of the Mexican National System of Art Creators.